Thursday 23 October 2014

Actress Kavitta Verma Celebrating Diwali Photos



 Actress Kavitta Verma exhibits her desiness capturing the essence of the festive season of Diwali. Setting the tone for Diwali, Actress Kavitta Verma goes the desi way. She dazzled in a red and golden flowy anarkali. Looking absolutely desirable she takes a desi route and posed for the shutterbugs in a complete desi avatar.

Exploring the colors, Kavitta Verma opted for a golden and red color flowy anarkali. Dazzling in her attire, she teamed her flowy anarkali with traditional earrings. Leaving no stone unturned, she added her touch wearing a bindi which made her look nothing less a totally Indian Beauty at the same time She dazzled in a peach sweat shirt and black sequenced outfit.

When asked about her fondness towards the festival, she says “The colors, the light and the euphoria of festivity are something I look forward to. This time again I will light up my house with candles and diyas, however I am not fond of crackers since it causes noise and air pollution and I do not endorse any such thing.

“I would like to wish one and all a Happy and Prosperous Diwali. Also I would like to request to be safe and protect our environment and celebrate Diwali in eco- friendly way” the actress further adds.













Popular Posts