Wednesday 23 January 2013

Actress Andrea Says she is not ready to romance and marry



Actress Andrea has commented that she would not go in search of person to romance and marry.

Actress – singer Andrea debuted into Mollywood through movie ‘Annaayum Rasoolum’.  In the movie, Andrea emerges as a village girl.  Also, she has given dubbing in Malayalam. Also, Andrea has conveyed that the character in the movie, Anna, suits her.

Regarding this Andrea spoke further:-


‘Romance evolves into marriage.  Once upon a time, I romanced.  I do what I feel is right.  The one I marry should be honest.  I mind my own business.  I am not interested in giving interview for mother’s birthday or my pet’s birthday.  I maintain privacy about my life.  I would not go in search of person to marry’ said Andrea. 

Popular Posts